Cabin Crew Member without Cabin Crew Certificate
- Smart appearance.
- Proactive attitude to customers.
- Fluent Spanish and English (B1). A knowledge of other languages (Italian, French) is desirable.
- EU work permit.
- No criminal record.
- Complete geographical availability.
- Flexibility and adaptability to working hours.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Candidates may not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on-board service.
- Represent the image of the company at all times.
Requirements:Mínima formación requerida Bachillerato o Ciclo formativo de grado superior. Deberá validarse con la presentación de las cualificaciones o título.
The selection process will include:
The selection process consists an online phase and a face-to-face phase.
The duration of the face-to-face phase is one day.